Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why is my email going to my outbox folder and not sending?

I am using my email on my android phone and most of my emails are going to the outbox folder instead of being sent and going to my sent folder. They have been in there for days some for weeks! it doesn't give me a resend option or anything! What do i need to do to get these messages to send? Thanks in advances for any and all help.|||outbox is where email goes waiting for the phone to send it, then it goes to sent.


when my blackberry did that, it was because the radio was turned off.


one way to get radio on is pull battery and reinsert and make phone call.


another way to turn radio on was to goto the manage connections and turn on connections.


another possible problem is that you need to log into email service again, i had that one time.


my android should be here tomorrow and i might have a better answer.


i just noticed you said most email, so check the address and size of emails that are not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment