Saturday, December 17, 2011

How can I delete items that are in my "OUTBOX" of microsoft outlook?

I have attempted to send emails with large attachments and for the past 4 days these emails are sitting in my MICROSOFT OUTLOOK "OUTBOX"


I have tried to delete them but nothing happens. When I click on the email I get a pop-up that says "can't open item. outlook has already begun transmitting the message"





I tried to right click on the email and then left click delete, but it doesn't actually delete it.





Any thoughts?|||With large attachments it may take a few minutes to delete them. Try it again but be patient and see if they delete.





Also you can go to your email servers website and access the outbox there to see if will delete (if you are using embarq mail then use their website, if you are using xyz mail then go to xyz website).





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment