Saturday, December 17, 2011

What did your first text message say in your inbox and what did your last text message say in your outbox?

inbox: I love you girlie





outbox: Youre the best, what would i do with out you?|||first text in my inbox says-- "Thats how guys are. Lol i think i should marry you before some other guy realizes how awesome you are"





last text in my outbox says-- "Ohh. Well depending on what fone u get, it might not be that expensive"|||Hey! Happy birthday!





Ooh closer to everyone. How's Lily doing?|||1st in inbox: are you okay with satan?





last in outbox: how about around 7 30?|||They say mind your own business JACKO!!|||First Skank Bitchhh lol I %26lt;3 U CM!





sent Yeah I'm joining the boys hockey team i have no balls tho|||awe! i'm sorry. -inbox





is she in your grade -sent|||First form my inbox:Thats true she might be a hobo


last in my outbox:Aight cool|||Inbox: Do you be at school


Outbox: NO|||I have no phone :(|||Well aren't I a lucky guy! I love you too














does that screw everything up?|||First - "Me as well mystery person, it's why I asked you first :)"


Last - "Ok have a good night xxx"|||Were are yu?





A big fat j|||1st is a forward message. Last says "I hope so too"|||First text in my inbox says: Hey Kristen! It's Joe. I'm in Tucson visiting family. Do you have time to hang out or something today?





Last text in my outbox says: Lol ok... this phone doesn't have video but Jess' does. Ugh he keeps yelling s*** in stores... (about my friends baby I watch all the time lol)





Good question...xD|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment