Thursday, December 15, 2011

What Was Your First Thought When You Saw Malignaggi Just Outbox Diaz In The First Round?

He looked so impressive. I literally had my mouth open.


I thought he was pretty much done before the fight and then you see him look so great against Diaz.





He definitely looked like a MILLION bucks.





I rarely say this word but I just said "Daaaayuum!!!"|||I had the same thoughts as you regarding Malignaggi. He was very fast and made Diaz look slow completely outboxing him. He did indeed look like a million bucks and I was certain he was going to outclass, outbox and win this fight. I had him winning 8 rounds and somehow he got ripped off of course but back to your question, man I was very impressed!|||Thank you sir. Yeah he was ripped off.

Report Abuse


|||Being from Ny I root for Paulie and I knew he was capable of doing what he did. I did think Diaz was going to have to stalk him and work his body to slow him down. I doubt Paulie could keep that style and fight plan for an entire fight. He really showed me something I didn't know for sure was still there.|||I was thinking "Diaz better start working the body". He did later on, then abandoned his body attack after round 7 or so. Would have legitimately won him the fight had he done so.|||I thought paulie looks great and fast but he would not be able to keep up the jab to keep diaz off him the whole fight. Pauli is a rd up.|||I thought Malignaggi will win unanimously!|||"this dude is fast as ****"

No comments:

Post a Comment