Thursday, December 15, 2011

Microsoft Office Outlook error. How do I delete and email from the outbox?

I tried to send a video to a friend that was 22MB. It's too big to go through and I tried to delete it out of the outbox but it won't let me. It says that it's in the process of transmitting. It's been doing this since Saturday. Any ideas on how to delete it for good?|||Oh Boy...





This is a tough one! You will need to kill your email account and then re-import your mail to purge this. I am assuming this a home PC and you have a POP account that you are using.


1) Unplug your PC from the Internet.


2) Open the control Panel, and select the MAIL icon.


3) Select your Profile, view existing accounts. Note the settings for your account, servers, user-name etc.


4) Delete your account.


5) Create a new profile and then recreate your account.


6) Open Outlook, and go to file%26gt; export and Export


7) Import your old email store, making sure that you don't import the OUTBOX.





If this is not clear enough, please email me for further instructions. mccann68@yahoo.com|||Take it off your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment