Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to delete text message inbox/outbox on Env2?

Ok I need to delete the inbox/outbox on my Env2... One problem, my inside screen is smashed. I know how to get to messages (top left button) but anything from there idk what to click. I am sending/receiving from my front screen but cant delete.





Does anyone know the sequence once you are on the message menu? (for example, it would be something like down twice, select, down once select)





Bonus if you know the sequence for auto delete!!!!





Thanks!!|||sequence for auto delete


(starting from main screen)


top left button twice


select button


down once


select button


down(or up) arrow


select button





tht shud put it on auto erase





but jus in case reg delete messages is


top left button


top right button


down three times


select button twice|||man i am having the same problem and your answer helped me alot! THANK YOU!

Report Abuse


|||what if the ok or select button inside doesnt work??

Report Abuse


|||the select button is the ok button and thank u so much i droped my phone in golf of mexico and inside screen is black tysfm lol

Report Abuse


|||alright, i have the Env2 so here ya go


left silver button at top for the message, then then right silver button for for options then the number four.





for auto delete


the left silver button for the messages, then the left silver button again for settings, and then number three. hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment