Thursday, December 15, 2011

Why is my mobile phone storing every text message I send in the outbox folder?

Basically, whenever I attempt to send a text message I get a message along the lines of 'message send failed, stored in outbox folder'. When I go to check the outbox folder the message is not there. A draft form is saved, but no matter how many times I attempt to send the message it always fails. Does anybody know why this might be or how to solve the problem? I'd really appreciate it!|||Another problem could be that you don't have a mail center number stored in your phone. Try ringing your service provider and they should be able to send you a text which will sort out the problem. Hope this helps ;o)|||It can simply be because you do not have the permission on your phone plan to send text messages. Or, you are sending it to a wrong number, or to a number that cannot receive text messages.





Remember to add the area code of the number you are trying to send to.|||Your plan from your service provid - Singtel or Starhub might have expired or is not working.





Could you have gotten the number wrong? Could you have enabled the "Saved message is sent folder" settings?





Perhaps you could state a few details on what the error actually is.|||check your message centre number with your service provider

No comments:

Post a Comment