Saturday, December 17, 2011

Anyone have the Samsung Rant? Where is the outbox for texting?

I just got the new Samsung Rant phone %26amp; I know this sounds stupid but I can't find the outbox for text messages. It says that it saves drafts or ones that can't be sent in an outbox but I can't find this outbox. I've read the manual from front to back %26amp; even had friends try to find it- please help! Am I looking right at it? Many many thanks to any that can help me!|||I just got the phone today and i was wondering the same thing. When you go to the messaging folder from the one touch, click on text messages and then a list of names of whom you have messaged comes up. When you click on a name to open it up it shows your whole convo with that person. Its kind of like an IM setup in a way. |||the outbox is just like the inbox, its different than normal. but its like an Instant Message conversation. it says if its been sent. or if its pending on the contacts conversation. but there is no button to see all outgoing messages. drafts are saved in the same place as well.

Report Abuse


|||Sorry Alex E. that answer is not correct. According to Sprint the only time a message is saved under the Text Messaging tab is when there is a pending draft. The outbox that the phone refers to is located in the server que in the phone itself. There is no way to access it. I have the phone too.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment