Monday, December 12, 2011

How many text messages can a sony ericsson z750a hold in the inbox/outbox?

I'm trying to find a new phone to buy. But I want it to hold a good number of text messages cuz i like to keep them. 500 is what I find good. Please help me with this phone only.|||I have had this phone since May 2008, and I have all my texts from then. It does not say how many texts are in the inbox/outbox you have to count for yourself, so I really don't know the maximum. Also, let me tell you about this phone; I am getting rid of this phone, I thought it was cool at first it has the cool metallic, mirror like front, and the time is displayed on the front but the phone is horrible -__- I am so unhappy with this phone. The camera quality is horrible and you can't see anything in night vision. Its extremely hard to text because its very slow. Sometimes this phone randomly shuts off and dies on a full battery. Getting the back cover off is very hard and the phone scratches on the sides easily, and its an ugly brown color from the mirror paint wearing off. Please try to look at other phones, this phone is very bad and I cannot live with it anymore.





Sorry for raving how bad the phone is xD but I just needed to make the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment