Thursday, December 15, 2011

If a message does not show up in the outbox on my phone, does that mean the message wasn't sent?

I sent a message to my friends, but I'm not sure if they got it. The message I sent does not show up in my outbox.|||probably not.|||Depending on what phone company you have and or how old your actual phone is, it should have a little red X in the left corner of your message if they didn't receive it, I never recall the message not being stored, check your drafts, if not in there in must not have saved and I would try it again.|||outbox contains those messages which are waiting to be sent or in the process of being sent


those messages which r sent will be shown in 'sent items' folder only if save sent messages settings is turned on|||if you check your sent messages box and if it is there then it was sent if it is not there then you probably never wrote it or sent it and it might be in drafts if it couldn't send the message and might be a pending message

No comments:

Post a Comment