Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to copy Outlook 2003 inbox and outbox to disk or 4gb flash drive?

How can I back up / copy my Outlook 2003 inbox and outbox to CD-R or a 4gb flash drive? I have attachments (which I don't need), and approximately 3,000 e-mails in each. Would it be better / faster to get a portable / mobile USB disk drive? I am not that computer savvy, but tried to look this up on Microsoft's web site, and couldn't locate the instructions for this particular task. My computer is on a network, if that makes a difference. Thanks.|||If you're running Outlook 2003 on an XP system there is a backup tool available that creates a pst backup. (I'm not sure if it runs on Vista.) You'd be best to run it and see how big the file is before you put it on the 4Gb flash.


http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outloo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment