Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cell phonevey: What does the 5th text in your inbox say? What does the 5th text in your outbox say?

Mine....


Inbox: Wat tha hell r u sending me a pic like that 4


Outbox: Lol u know u like boobies lol linc sent it 2 me|||You're trying to get me in trouble aren't you?





That's actually kinda hard to figure out since i have a blackberry and all my texts get rolled into one for each person and all my emails go to my phone....





but chances are it's naughty!|||BLANK - I delete all texts right away ∙





just in case the phone ever falls into the wrong hands - ya know?|||Inbox: Aries: The best thing you can do for yourself today is to be physically active. Get movin





Outbox...my outbox doesn't work|||Ohh..


Where she becomes a lifeguard but can't swim lol.|||InbOx: a fOrward txt..that says.. why does a hOoker make more money than a drug dealer? Cuz a hOoker can rewash her crack and sell it again!! LoL!! u gotta pass dis On.





OutbOx: abOut what? - 2 my pOokie. lol|||Inbox: Lmfao I luv uuuuuuu %26lt;33


Outbox: Nm just chillaxxin online. hbu?|||Inbox: U need 2 start as soon as possible training him and what did mama think of him





Outbox: Yes of course





lol|||Inbox: Mmm i dont but my sister does


Outbox: Ya me to hey do you know how to do three way so we could all talk ?





haha i'm boring|||Inbox:it looked like him lol but white


Outbox:oh lol why would he say that to me|||Inbox: Hockey?


Outbox: No 2 much to do





Nothing special|||Inbox: What's up? It's 7:47 A.M.


Outbox: What U doin' b****?|||okay i'm not sure if i can put this on here but here it goes inbox: why do men like to b on bottom during sex? Becuz they only know how to f**k up


outbox: kewl|||Inbox: Aweee and lmao yea


Outbox: Hah, yup. So..anything new?





It was hard for me to find that, I have a BlackBerry %26amp; all of my texts go together.|||Inbox: In a bit my mums on the phone


Outbox: Now?|||Inbox: thank you for saying that you are one of a kind, too. TTYL.





Outbox: k, heart you sweets.|||in: expect the cops at your place, she called the cops on you again


out: that ***** is going dowwn|||inbox: it feels like i haven't brushed my teeth in like 24.7364823456789 years


-amanda





outbox: i bet


L3X!


i%26lt;3lauren|||inbox- isnt it funny? its like.. the hell?








outbox- i like the ones where the lady goes in on the toilet and feels like somethings gonna pass and lo and behold. goddamn!!!! theres a baby in the toilet.XD she gave birth.





9not to be wierd or anything... we were having a detailed conversation about that show "i didnt know i was pregerent"|||hey where are u?-in


stalker!-out

No comments:

Post a Comment