Thursday, December 15, 2011

Whats does your 4th message say in inbox and outbox of your phone?

inbox:July not June.


outbox:Oh.Well im retarted.





Hahaha.|||inbox - HOBOS ARE AWESOME.


outbox - yeah i saw one lick some cheese.





... weird.|||Inbox : Someones busy. :P I wish i had stuff planned :( :( I think my emilliee should come and live in my house for your unplanned 2 weeks :P :P x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x my hand hurts now :(





Outbox : Awwwh, im going to be out on saturday ^___^ So then i can get all the hugs that you owe me :P Yayy :D Naah not yet but i think im going to in summer :D Cant waiit. This summahs just going to be one big partaay (: Bring on the sun. Love yooh my james :L xoxoxoxoxox





They dont match up cause i was texting other people inbetween :D


And hes just a friend :L|||inbox: you have mail in your Centrelink Online Letters, go to centrelink.gov.au Do not reply by SMS ***END***


outbox:Dad's mobile no.-%26amp;grandma's coming down by bus'n train 2day,we r goin to the woody-point jetty 2morro 4 fireworx,bye ***END***|||Inbox: "Awww yayyyy she happy?"





Outbox: "yea i mean she said she didn't plan it but she didn't prevent it either so they're fine with it"|||4th inbox from Amanda please: I love you





outbox: I love you too amanda please|||Inbox: That's awkward.


Outbox: Hellz no.|||inbox:What did your dad say?-From Karina


outbox:Ok well when she is done.-To Brianna|||inbox: lol yes!


outbox: really? omg!|||inbox: so ull defnitly suck it right?


outbox: SERIOUSLY|||inbox:Go.!!


outbox:ahh true thatt. lmaoo. ;]|||inbox - thanks alot son


outbox - there is a fckin creep with a dog leash and no dog. get the fck out here





lmao funny a** stuff ^^|||"I will get the oranges if u get the sugar"


haha! we were makin orangeade!|||inbox: ''ok''


outbox: (don't have 1)|||Inbox: yea, it was fun


Outbox: lol|||Zero messages in each one!!





:-)|||inbox: i have no @@@ homie!


outbox:???|||did i wake you up?


outbox: delete them almost every day so nothing|||nobody calls me.|||It does not "say" anything. You have to read it.|||inbox 8to 1130 good time?


outbox thats good. u driving or me?

No comments:

Post a Comment