Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random poll: What does the 7th message in your outbox say? How about your inbox?

The seventh in my inbox: Ha. Lololololololol how'd you know?!!?





Outbox: It's what Jimmy John's tells me. It's true sometimes. I wish I could uneat that burrito and get some JJ's.








^^^LMAO^^^


So what are yours?|||"I know I'm not exactly your valentine, and this isn't a Valentine text, but I DO feel for you incredibly, so no need to feel lonely today!"





"LOL! Ha ha... Thanks my Eskimo, I love you. (I don't want to see the witch lady today)"





(The two texts don't go together, LOL!)





Ha... yep. I love my friends =)|||Happy valentines dayyy:D





outbox: thanks booo|||Inbox: Yahoo Answers: You have a new answer for your question!


Outbox: Yahoo Answers: You have recieved a message from another user!|||Inbox: Oh ok I wanna be there like 7





Outbox: Haha I thought the new host did well.|||my inbox is one of them dumb forwards and my outbox is this thing my friend sent me were u spell ur name oin the keyboard with ur fingers forehead chin n elbow dumb i know|||outbox: i always had and will believe you





inbox: thanks libby Danny|||lol





outbox: lol omg (to my friend meghan bc she was telling me about the day in school i missed)








inbox: hey how ya feeling (from my friend adyel bc i was sick nd hes a good guy :)|||Outbox: Why?





Inbox:i don't know if i can like him|||inbox: no she told me that she was coming around 2:30!! wat u gona do??xxx





Outbox: no nothing much vincent called!!!!!|||I only have 4 in my outbox. The last one is "Saturday Q%26amp;A for Aug. 30th".





I have 18 in my inbox. The 7th one is from Yahoo! Answers. It says "Your answer has been chosen as Best Answer".|||hahaha, inbox


"my mom, just ughh. shes being a total B**** about this. she wont even let me go. i am 14 years old."





outbox


"tell her that!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment