Thursday, December 15, 2011

"Sent" message is stuck in Outbox on Microsoft Office Outlook?

I have tried sending a message on Microsoft Office Outlook that contained pictures, and it is in my outbox, trying to send, even though it's been 3 days since I tried sending it.


It did not send at all, and it will not delete from my out box, no matter what I do.


I've tried googling this problem, but the only solutions I can find are for a different version of Outlook, I guess.


Any ideas on what I can do to delete this message?|||Hello,





Please try the following suggestions for fixing a stuck Microsoft Outlook outbox.





http://www.emailquestions.com/microsoft-鈥?/a>|||if you are able to send other mail using the same client then I would say yes the pics caused a problem if you are not able to send any mail with this client then check the settings for the outgoing mail server as I too had this problem, had mail sitting there 3 days, come to find out the settings for my outgoing server were incorrect and when I corrected it the outbox was empty before I knew what happened


if you're sure your settings are correct and it still will not go I would delete the account and then recreate it windows will put in the default values for you


hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment