Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can I stop microsoft outlook express from freezing when I have a large message in outbox?

I have a large message in my outbox and it wont sent because it is too big, and when I even click on it my whole computer freezes and i have to use task manager to stop it. I cant find anything in the menus, but maybe you can help. Feel free to email me at this account if you need more information.|||In Yahoo we are limited to 10mb to send e-mail. This 10mb can be one file of 10mb, or three smaller files that total less than 10mb. We can do nothing about this limit as it is set by Yahoo.





I have found sending a 2 or 4mb file sloooooow and try not to do it.





How big is the message? Can't you break it up into several smaller messages? The recipient can copy and paste into one document when he or she receives it.|||Change outlooks' settings. You want it NOT to send automatically. You will have to click 'send and receive' manually, but; you can do that when you're leaving your PC to get a cup of (insert beverage name here)








Late|||Get Eudora. There's a free and a sponsored (with ads) version. Apparently it's about to go open source, which will be a wonderful thing. Outlook is hopeless for reliability and robustness.|||It could be a few things..


Are you on Dial-Up or DSL.


If your on DSL and using an older computer you may need more memory


Also there is a limit to the size you can send depending on what email client your using.


Some only allow a file of 1 meg or less to be sent...Joe|||well um try deleting that message and sending it again or maybe ur hardrive isn't big enough to carry that size message idk!

No comments:

Post a Comment